Sunday, June 6, 2010

A hiatus

I've been meaning to write this post much earlier but I never got around to do it =(

Well, this blog would be on hiatus until middle of June because I really have to focus my attention on another writing commitment (which until today, did not prove much success though).

Many events have happened for me personally and I believe there is much to write about events which affected the nation in the past 1 month. The most engaging national story is at the moment, the debate between whether we should allow young drivers to terrorise our roads and cause others to become roadkill or the simplest choice between storing one's fire extinguisher under lock and key or saving a person's life in the wee hours.

I'll see you middle of June.

In the meantime, I've to shake off this writer's block.


No comments:

Post a Comment