Location: a nice restaurant somewhere in Damansara Heights where the exterior reminds me of Ipoh High Court and the interior bears a striking (or some) resemblance to the E&O which I remembered.
Date & Time: 1 May 2010, 7.30 p.m.
It was our second gathering since graduating and as seen from the pictures below, only a handful attended. I take this opportunity to record my sincerest thanks for those who came all the way from up North (Penang) or down South (Johor) for the gathering. However, very little can be said (or I risk putting down all the expletives known to mankind) about people who either -Date & Time: 1 May 2010, 7.30 p.m.
(a) did not understand the meaning of RSVP which in plain English, is to reply by a certain date;
or
(b) said they will come but only to back out at the last minute without informing. The chinese
calls it 'fong fei kei' (forgive the spelling) but to me, it's just plain rude.
Anyway, there may be the popular saying 'the more the merrier' but i beg to differ. We may be small in number (thanks to those people I've described above) but I like to think the gathering was an intimate affair between friends who are now in the government service, private practice, in-house legal counsels and miscellaneous.

Had a great time with my friends. Now looking forward to the next gathering which hopefully will see us in Penang! =)





No comments:
Post a Comment