Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Incoherent Ramblings. More to come.

Dad has been asking me on what my next blog entry is going to be. Mom never asks although I know she's one of my few (silent) readers.

I do not know the answer myself. I know the blog is mine to be turned into a long version of 'twitter' or an online diary where every mundane event will be recorded (so that every one else will know exactly how mundane my life has been and will probably be for the next 20 years or so). It could also be an avenue where I'm the shrink as well as the patient without any fees being involved. I write about my problems and then, write about the solutions which I think may solve the problems. But then again, I'm perpetually apprehensive of friends who read my blog and yet leave nothing behind or indicate that they've been reading my rants and grouses. Worst is the feeling that some stranger in a distant location may now know some secrets of mine (if there are any in the first place) by accident. I've to say I'm now toying with the idea of putting the 'privacy' mode onto this blog so that whatever that I write will truly be mine alone.

At times, I would listen to the radio while driving and am often drawn to the interesting topics that were being discussed. Then, there were also moments when I'm working in my office or in Court when I found myself thinking "Aah...this is something that I have to blog about when I have the time". Naturally, that 'time' rarely comes. And when I finally have the chance to write what I wanted to write, the topic is for want of a better term, outdated. What could have been expressed in the present term often becomes a story of the past.

I wanted to write about an issue which I've jotted down notes in my notebook. But incoherent rambling takes precedence and I'm left to wonder why.

p/s: I know the entry doesn't make sense. Just to let you know I'm still around. Aren't you glad?





No comments:

Post a Comment