Sunday, March 7, 2010

Vienna, Salzburg & Prague (March-April 2007)

My dad would often suggest that I blog about my travels. And surprisingly, I never managed to upload pictures of my travels in my blog. Honestly, I was either lazy (always thinking I will do it later but never getting around to do it) or the more likely answer was that I simply did not know how.

It's fine if you want to laugh now. Seriously.

Anyway, this is a picture of me (not exactly one of my Ms. Universe moments but it will do for now). If I am not mistaken, this was taken en route to Salzburg. Our tour guide, Gunther, stopped the car by one of the small towns to let us take pictures of the picturesque location.


I went to Vienna, Austria back in March 2007 when I was in my final year of studies. Along with my fellow moot partner Aida, we participated in the annual Vis International Arbitration Moot Competition 2007 held in Vienna. Knowing that all work and no play makes us very dull girls indeed, we managed to squeeze trips to Salzburg and Prague during the competition period itself.


The above is a shot of my sister cum travel companion cum partner in crime. We brought her along seeing that Vienna has a lot of architectural masterpieces (she was then, a first year archi student in UM). Oh, and given her eye for photography (she would often take the strangest pictures from the weirdest angles and yet, produce better pictures than what I could ever take), she was also my unofficial photographer.

Before you jump to conclusion that we only travelled and enjoyed ourselves (which I have to admit, is not completely wrong), below is a picture of Aida and me after one of our moot rounds. I believe the pic was taken during our round against the mooters from University of Bern, Switzerland.


Hmmm....I believe this is a good-enough introductory entry of our time in Vienna. Will write more and hopefully, have the patience to upload more photos to chronicle my travels. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment